Friday, April 8, 2016

Fancy for the 4th

 
I spruced up my simple fruit salad for my grandkids this weekend. We had a big family barbeque for the Fourth of July with lots of family. I love fruit salad with bbq because it is so refreshing but I thought the little boys would appreciate a little something fun just for them. The oldest is only 5 and he loves when I make them something special because he says Grammy's food is made with love. How could I resist that!It was pretty simple to do. I used my little star cookie cutter for the watermelon. Just make sure when you do this to cut the watermelon in thin strips or the cookie cutter will never get through it! 1/2 inch seems just right for my cutter. Just add blueberries and there you go...July 4th Fruit Salad made with Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment